Sunday, January 13, 2013

Spring semester plan 1

My plan for this semester and probably the rest of the year is to get on my school work and everything else in my life. As of lately I haven't done much of anything with my life, I've skipped school a lot, I haven't done any of my homework, I barely got through half of drivers Ed, just stuff like that. Looking back on it Its something I would like to fix this semester. I wanna get organized and motivated to do my school work and finish drivers Ed and get a job. I just wanna get all my stuff together. Also I'd like to become a better writer/songwriter. My grammar is terrible. I'd like to fix that in this class. Other goals I have that are different from school is to get better at guitar (because I've only been playing for 4 months), start to learn keyboard sometime in the next six months, to start on the bass guitar soon, to continue playing drums, and figure out whether or not I can sing because I've never taken the time to develop my voice to see of I actually can sing. Those goals have nothing to do with schooling but theyre just things I'd like to do in the coming semester/year.

1 comment:

  1. that's really great, man. I hope things work out for you. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete